I can’t wait to share my passion with you!
The workshops will have a relaxed ‘hands-on approach’. Check out all the details below and let me know if you have any questions.
- 4 hr Workshop
- Maximum 5 people
- Bring DSLR Camera/Manual/iphone
- Open to anyone: beginners – professional and business owners
What we will be doing:
- Using a range of lighting techniques in food photography & image styling; explore objects and surfaces, shape and form, light and shade, direct and indirect light.
- Choosing angle of shot, image composition guidelines, managing food preparation, props and backdrops.
- Introduction to editing
This course is for:
- Photographers wishing to improve their food photography skills;
- Food enthusiasts wanting to understand techniques for taking food images using natural light;
- Individuals wanting to learn basic techniques for editing food images;
- Individuals working in small food/hospitality/culinary businesses looking to do their own food photography;
On the menu:
TBC and it will definitely be local produce and seasonal.
Cancellations are non-refundable.
A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
Sonny & Kat Photography reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.